domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

MY LIFE WITH YOU



VERSION EN INGLES DEL TEMA "MI VIDA CON VOS" A DÚO CON LA AUSTRALIANA ALEXANDRA JAE
Don’t shake in fear
It’s gonna be just fine
Don’t shed a tear
And try to give me a smile
Cause sometimes love gives wings to your Heart
And you know those wings belong to the sky
Farewell my love
A new beginning for us has come
Don’t feel so sorry
There’s nothing to regret
Our love was something I will never forget
No one’s to blame for the way we’re ending
Don’t worry darling I’ll see you around
Thank you my love
I wish the best to the both of us
Please stop making it harder
Cause I know the day will come
When you and me find each other
Remembering sweet times we had
But please don’t forget that I
Promised myself to stay with you, through weakness or strength, for better for worse
I wanted to spend all my life with you
Yours are the sweetest
Eyes I’ve ever seen
And when I met you
You changed me ever since
And now it’s so hard for me to see you cry
Cause your eyes are meant for love
I have one wish
Just look right trough me and set me free

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario